Friday, January 17, 2014

I Wheelie love this display idea!

Looking for a cute way to display some sweet valentines?  

I saw this idea on Pinterest and decided to try it with some old wheels we had at the shop.

I love the way it turned out! This would be so cute hanging from a door, or leaning up against a mirror on a mantel.

If you're looking for some vintage valentines, or a fun way to decorate for Valentines Day, stop by the shop next weekend.  We've got plenty of vintage love to fill your February 14th!


  1. Love vintage valentines. This is such a cute way to display them. See you next week.
    Kris :)

  2. I've seen this before and it makes me want a wheel!!

  3. LOVE it! I bought a wheel online at Save-On-Crafts last summer and now I am going to copy your idea for a Valentine vignette. But, no Valentine decor until February 1. My husband likes simple for a full month after Christmas.

  4. Adorable idea! I love the ribbon added :)