Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kindness of Others

My first outing with little Mary Jane was to drop my son off at his preschool class last Thursday.  When  we got to school, I looked in his cubby, and I found this.


The ladies at the church that he attends preschool at, baked a loaf of banana bread, wrapped it in tissue paper and attached a beautiful piece of linen with an embroidered cross.


They tied it with an adorable pinky purple yarn and attached the most touching prayer.

  

Isn't this prayer absolutely beautiful?  


The banana bread was DELICIOUS!   My boys finished it all by themselves!


I was so touched by their kindness and I'm so happy to have learned this little prayer.  It is just so sweet.

Thank you to all of you who have sent your sweet thoughts and congrats to me.  You are all SO kind.  She is a blessed little girl for sure and will enjoy seeing you all at the shop.

By the way, she went to her first flea market today!  What a proud day for mama!!
That's my girl!
                                 

                                                                                


                                

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and wonderful. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the news recently from Mary, congrats to you! "Mary Jane" love it. do you know my Maggie is "Maggie Jane"? they should be pals ;)
    hope to see you soon, i gotta get my butt out to the shop!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info
    a lot. I was seeking this particular info for
    a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    My web-site separate

    ReplyDelete