Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cold Hands Warm Heart

In the winter, in the shop, aka warehouse, it can be really cold! Colder than outside sometimes, until the heat kicks in.  Well, I usually warm up quickly, except for my hands, which are always ice cold!  Mom recently made me some hand warmer hearts.  They turned out adorable! 

This version however, I wouldn't recommend putting in the microwave to heat up.  They are beautifully adorned with little bunches of flowers, and are more of a little Valentine decoration, or ornament.

They would make the perfect little Valentine gift for someone special.

These are filled with rice, but you could also add lavender to the rice to make it a cute little sachet.

As a child I fell in love with these pretty millinery bunches.  Now they bring back sweet memories of my mom crafting when I was young.  They are still one of favorite things! 



A few of these would be so sweet strung on a special Valentine tree, or maybe across the top a young girls mirror.  Either way, they turned out perfect.  Now she just needs to make me the undecorated version for my pockets! Hint Hint!

Remember.....we are open this weekend, February 7th, 8th, and 9th from 10am -3pm.  Hope to see you!

2 comments: