Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bamboo Mats

Our Bamboo floor mats have arrived.  We have three different styles and two sizes to choose from.


IMG_4518
There are 2 x 3's for $30.  I have this one in front of my kitchen sink, and I love it.


IMG_4524 (1)


IMG_4323
We also have 6 x 10's for $160.  My mom has had this size and style under her kitchen table for months, and it looks great. Which mat will you get?


Stop by the shop this week, we are open!  Thursday 10-3, Friday 10-3, and Saturday 10-5.  See you there!



4 comments:

  1. I would love one of your 6 x 10 Bamboo mats. Do you ship to Georgia?
    If so, you may contact me at my email address. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I just found your site while I was searching for Bamboo Rugs with Calligraphy writing on them. I am interested in the 6x10 pictured. Do you still have that available? My email is jackydiane@comcast.net
    Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in the Ville de Saint Denis bamboo rug as shown above. I would like a 3 x 5. Do you ship to Georgia? If so, what would the cost be for the 3 x 5 with shipping? Thanks! GREAT shop! Wish you were closer!

    ReplyDelete