Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cable Knit Throw

Recently mom made me a cable knit throw.  It turned out BEAUTIFUL.  It is wonderful in all ways....color...size...thickness...everything.  I just had to share.  Winter will soon be coming to an end, and I just had to share with you what I curled up with this winter. 


Image
Isn't it wonderful?


 


Image 2
I love how chunky the cable knit is.  It adds up to the perfect warmth on a cold day.


 


Image 1
I usually throw it over the foot of my bed when it's not is use. 


 


 


Image 5

It is the perfect addition to my bedroom.  My bedroom by the way is a work in progress.  It always ends up with all the clean unfolded laundry when guests are coming at the last minute, or the overflow of toys when cleaning the toy room. And yes, I sleep with deadly deer antlers over my head.  That's how I roll!


Hope you all have a great week.  We will be busy getting the shop ready this week for our next opening on March 15th.  See you then!



3 comments: