Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Sea of Vases

There will be a sea of vintage vases at our next opening in March.  Anne and I split up last weekend and each went to an auction.  I had more luck than she did.  Look what I scored!  A whole lot of wonderful vintage cream and turquoise vases.  I think I'm in love!


 


Image 3
Sprinkled into the mix are a few vases Anne bought yesterday. 


 


Toy room vases 055



Vases 045

Vases 047
You could start a collection today.


 


Image 4

This is part of my collection of vases.  It was one of my addictions years ago. I have a ton of vintage mixed in with newer ones.  I also have a bunch of vintage turquoise vases in another cabinet in my living room. The ones I picked up last weekend, however, are all yours.


We will be open tomorrow from 10:00- 1:00 for those of you who need paint, or just want to browse.  Our next opening is March 15,16,17.  A big thank you to all our faithful customers, and to all the new ones we recently met!  We had the biggest month ever this past February, so THANK YOU!  You guys are the greatest!




1 comment: