Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bawk, Bawk Easter Bunny!

IMG_0735 Meet my new chick "Marge".  She is a Silkie and hopefully a little girl.If you stopped by the store this past weekend, you probably met her.  I thought it would be appropriate to introduce you to her on Easter!


IMG_0771
This is where she hangs most of the day, except I'm usually wearing the apron.  I bought her with a buddy, but her buddy didn't make it, so she is flying solo, and she gets really lonely.  SO, I carry her around in my apron all day.  However, she does get out to play....


IMG_0705
The boys push her around in their Ninja Turtle van. This is actually only one of her rides....she has a couple.  Her others include a spiderman race car, and a Tonka truck.  


IMG_0680
I actually caught them teaching Augie "how to make dinner."  Lucky for Marge, she will never meet this fate.


IMG_0858
Happy Easter everyone!


 



1 comment: